Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Rest in Peace.

Brian Wilkins was one of the best friends I have ever had. I called him "hooker" from the first day we met for lunch and drinks back in 2008, when I was putting myself through some of the darkest, loneliest times in my life so far, my hooker was there for me everyday. There were times I barely had the will to get up and dressed and hook would come to wherever I stayed and pick me up and take me to lunch or my car, and tell me I was okay. He believed in me when I was lost, scared and broken. He never judged me, gave our friendship all the time and care had to offer. Whether we fought, became ill, blacked out, over did it, fell apart, just no matter what I knew everyday that if I woke up I would talk to or be with hooker by noon or 1 o'clock, and he would be smiling and dancing, and helping me to carry on. We helped eachother like twins. Through fun, fight, trouble and life hooker helped me through. I love you Brian and I will forever regret not taking more pictures, telling you I love you, and saying I'm sorry when you needed me most. I can't wait until the day we meet again, wherever that may be. Rest in peace my hooker, and know that there will always be a part of you with me.







No comments:

Post a Comment